Tuesday 19 October 2010

Intelligent little eyes

Raghav looks about with intelligent little eyes. He can even stare at blank walls as if he's seeing some secret in them that we're not.

He moves his head about from one side to the other. At least once a day he remembers he can do this and just keeps moving his head turning his head constantly from one side to the other very quickly without necessarily seeing anything.

He's developing a will. When we give him a spoon of ajwain ka paani for his stomach, he first thinks something exciting is coming his way, but as soon as he realises what it is he starts moving his head away, or makes a face, or sometimes spits it out.

In the car the other day he cried every time the we stopped at a traffic light. He's let out this irritated little wail, but as soon as the car started moving he fell silent.

The other day I was feeding him and having an argument with Nalin, and I thought that every time I raised my voice at Nalin, Raghav tried to show his displeasure by letting out a whine. Till I stopped raising my voice and he seemed happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment